Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My baby is 4 now!

Today is M's 4th birthday! We had her party last Saturday, but I feel like I should do something special with her today... just can't think of what. She did inform me that we're all going for cherry dip top ice cream cones tonight... and who am I to say no to cherry dip tops... LOL

Her party turned out wonderful. She was surrounded by family and her closest friends. Daddy grilled some yummy food, I made her a princess castle cake (because it was a princess birthday party), everyone got to make their own princess crown and the kids played and played. They even tried out a few of M's new toys that she got as gifts!

Here's the invite to her party:


...and the cake I made:


... playing at the party:








...and the adults playing too (Rockband...lol):

No comments: