Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing can go right... where you have no mojo to make anything creative and when you look at things you made in the past you think they're not worthy of sharing??? Well, I had one of those days a couple of months ago and I wiped out my blog... lol.

I'm sorry for being a butt head.

I saved some of my past posts (those about my daughter because I didn't want to lose those memories) but the posts only about cards, etc. are gone.

With the holidays coming up and thoughts of making my Christmas cards swirling in my head, I decided I'd try to be better about my blog... so it's back... and even if I'm the only one reading it, at least I'll have something to look back and read down the road!

I don't have anything creative to share with you yet, but I will soon. However, I can update you on some other random things:

*M is in preschool through our school district and loves it... or at least she loves snack time because that's the only thing she'll tell us about her day...lol. She even gets to ride the school bus too and from school. We had a meeting with her teacher last week and she's doing great.

*I've been at my "new" job 3 months now and it's going good. I've always been the "young" person at work and it's odd to be one of the "older" people now. I'm only 29! I share an office with 2 other people and I found out today that one of my office mates graduated in 2004... OMG, he was only in 5th grade with I graduated HS! I would have sworn he was the same age as me... That's either saying something bad about him, or I'm delusional about how old I appear!

*I coached M's soccer team this season and I'm so glad soccer season is over! Note to self, don't try to teach 4 & 5 year olds to NOT steal from their OWN team... It will take weeks to convince them afterwards that it's still OK to steal the ball from the OTHER team!

I'm sure there's a lot more I could add, but I'll save that for later!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sassy Marie said...

You're not the only one reading - I was still hanging out waiting on you to come back! :)

jamielblev said...

I am sooooooooooooo glad you are back! I've missed you!!!!