Thursday, June 5, 2008

From Daytona and Beyond...

Sorry for the long delay in posting. M and I took a spur of the moment trip last week to Daytona Beach, FL with a friend and her son.

We had wonderful weather, a wonder hotel and M was wonderful... Ok, maybe I won't go THAT far, but she sure had a blast playing with her friend in the sand, water fountains and ocean!

We were also able to drive down to watch the space shuttle launch on Saturday! The closest we could get was about 12 miles away so I really had to super zoom the shuttle pictures on my computer. Sorry they are so fuzzy!

*M's first plane ride!


*The view from our hotel room!


*Sunrise on the beach!


*A view of Daytona Beach!


*M collecting sea shells!


*I just love these types of pictures!



*The space shuttle launching!




No comments: