Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We have a potty trained dare devil!

Yippie! It's pretty safe to say M is potty trained!

It's also pretty safe to say she's going to be a dare devil!

We visited a small local amusement park over the weekend and after riding all the age appropriate rides for a 3 year old, daddy decided to step it up a notch and see if M would ride a real ride! You will notice that daddy is the one riding this ride with her because I thought she would flip out and I didn't want to be the one sitting next to her when that happened...

WRONG! She LOVED it and as soon as they stepped off, she asked to ride again!

This ride starts out going backwards in a "scrambler" type motion. Then, it begins tilting off the ground!

If she thought this was fun, I can't wait to take her to the BIG amusement park!

I tried putting a red ring around them to make spotting them easier. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge. Sorry the quality is so poor. The picture was taken on a cell phone!


1 comment:

Sassy Marie said...

Awwwwwwww! Am I taking her to the big park next year instead of the Aquarium???? lol