Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So Much Fun...

I recently started staying home with M and we've been having so much fun together. Each day we have a learning time and art time and I think it's something M looks forward from the moment she wakes up!

We've done everything from the traditional finger painting, water coloring, drawing with crayons, etc. to the more fun things such as:

Make a picture of mommy:


Make a princess hat:


... and make a Fruit Loop necklace:



We've also been lucky enough to have wonderful weather so we've made several trips to the park! Today we even had a picnic lunch at the park next to the lake!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything happens for a reason. You 2 are getting some awesome one-on-one time together that she'll remember forever! I do have to say that I was sad that my picture wasn't displayed. LOL Tell her I'm hanging it up at work! ;-)

Missy