Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ready for soccer...

This Saturday is M's last Ballet/ Gymnastics class. She has decided she wants to try soccer instead. So, this Saturday, following her final Ballet class, we will be signing up for Spring soccer!

I'm excited to see how she does with soccer. I played a few years when I was younger and both daddy and I love playing soccer with M in our side yard. If we can get her to understand she can't pick the ball up with her hands, I think she'll do pretty good. She's rather aggressive and doesn't back down from the ball even when I come at her to take it away. She gets the concept of having to kick the ball into the goal to score a point.

However, M isn't always the best at sharing and I can't shake the vision of her getting mad at the other girls for kicking HER ball, whining, picking the ball up and running off the field... Let's hope that doesn't happen, but rest assure if it does, I'll get a picture!

Here's M at home trying out her new soccer gear:




Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Sassy Marie said...

Wowsa - soccer!!!

Can't wait to see it... Can you send me the schedule when you have it? I wanna make sure that I get to one of her games!