Thursday, November 29, 2007

Some Pictures to Share

Most of the pictures I wanted to share with you were on my memory card when it broke and are now lost forever. I'm thankful that they were only pictures of cards, scrapbook pages, etc. and not family pictures! Whew!

Here are a few random pictures I've taken over the last week!


I used this tote to carry a bunch of DVD's up from the basement and as soon as I emptied it out, M made herself comfortable in it! I thought it was too cute and too funny NOT to take a picture!

M loves working on puzzles! I was hoping to get a candid picture of her just playing and relaxing like normal but she decided to give me a fish pose instead!

M and I painted pottery with our friends. She wanted to make a Christmas present for daddy and we thought a picture frame would be perfect for his desk. M picked the frame, colors and decorations all by herself. Unfortunately, she quickly told daddy she painted him a circle surprise! Needless to say, he already has his gift!

Here shows M figuring out how to turn the tree lights off and on within 5 minutes of having the tree up! Who thought having a foot switch was a good idea???

M putting the 1st ornament on the tree!



M and Tyson in front of the finished tree!

No comments: