Sunday, November 16, 2008

They're done!

They're done... They are really done! Thank you to everyone who helped me settle on a design for my Christmas cards! I kicked it into overdrive and got them all finished! I decided to go with the landscape design, but with a red card base.  Click on the picture for a larger view!


I think they turned out great and I had the best time making them because M came down to my craft room to keep me company and I set her up with her own supply of paper, ribbon, stickers, etc and she had so much fun making her own "cards" while I worked on mine.


I think she loves ribbon almost as much as her momma!

4 comments:

jamielblev said...

These are FANTASTIC!! How many did you make and how long did it take?

Sassy Marie said...

Beautiful!
I love how you layed out the picture.

I worked on my Friday night and realized that I need to borrow some ink from you! :)

Anonymous said...

I realized this morning that I forgot to leave some of my circles blank for Santa Sadie. :(

How tacky is it to flip a few over and stamp on the back?? LOL

Missy

Heather said...

They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!