Here's a picture of M trying to throw a snowball at me! This girl is crazy! She loves being outside. She doesn't care if it's hot, cold, raining, snowing, etc. She was outside for close to an hour with daddy shoveling the snow the other day. I came home and she was soaking wet! I brought her inside and stuck her in a nice warm bath. It made me cold just looking at her!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
I'm ready for Spring!
I know I shouldn't complain because our winter hasn't been too bad... but it seems like we keep getting these small snow and ice storms and I say it's enough already! I'd rather have one big snow storm of 10" then these continuous snow storms of 1-2"... Blah!
Here's a picture of M trying to throw a snowball at me! This girl is crazy! She loves being outside. She doesn't care if it's hot, cold, raining, snowing, etc. She was outside for close to an hour with daddy shoveling the snow the other day. I came home and she was soaking wet! I brought her inside and stuck her in a nice warm bath. It made me cold just looking at her!
Here's a picture of M trying to throw a snowball at me! This girl is crazy! She loves being outside. She doesn't care if it's hot, cold, raining, snowing, etc. She was outside for close to an hour with daddy shoveling the snow the other day. I came home and she was soaking wet! I brought her inside and stuck her in a nice warm bath. It made me cold just looking at her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment