So, can I repeat how jealous I was to find out that NICK LACHEY was at M's preschool yesterday?!? Yeah, a co-worker informs me that 3 news crews are down at her preschool and I might want to find out why. So, daddy calls down there and is informed that my hottie is down there reading and playing with the kids. Of course, he calls to tell me this and I think he's totally lying... but he wasn't!
Here's a picture of him in M's room. M is the little girl in front with long brown hair... you know, the one that acts like she's totally not interested in the HOT "boy" 3 feet from her... What is wrong with my girl???
** Sorry the picture is so bad. I don't have a scanner so I literally took a picture of the picture M's teacher gave me!
3 comments:
I do not believe that you were not the "oldest" person there as your sissa-roo was with you. :)
Glad that you got a picture of "M" with your "Ooo-La-La".
Just one question....Has the Who Dey outfit been washed yet?!?
I'm just now getting around to this. OMG! I would have tackled him. That would be my kid saying "Are you Nick LaGay? My dad says your name is Nick LaGay"
God - he's gorgeous. What a specimen. Oh - and my friend that was with me at Nick's concert was 45, so she's older than both of us. Plus, Nick's dad was sitting next to me. He's older than us, too.
He's so gorgeous. I LOVE those eyes.
Post a Comment